Friday 20 May 2011

And so it begins

I decided to create this blog profile as a way to get things out of my head. Im not a big person to person talk type guy and I guess this is a way to help me cope.

Im not doing this for attention or anything like that, its just for me to get my problems out of my head and away. If anyone finds this interesting then great I guess, if not, well thats fine too.

I guess a little background information is needed before I start these things so lets begin there:

  • Im 22
  • Im studying film production at university
  • I have ulcerative Colitis, combined with a rare form of liver failure (fun times)
  • I suffer from depression and have been known to self harm quite badly
  • I have a great family but at the same time theres things going there (they will be discussed)
  • I lost the love of my life last year due to my problems
  • I have fallen for someone I cant be with
  • I feel alone most of the time, even though I know I am not.
  • I guess to some up...I am sad.

I know its very dull stuff to read but like I said, this blog is for me to get my problems out of my head and hopefully that way I wont stress about them as much.

Anyway that is all for this one, just a quick one to get the ball rolling so to speak.

Take care.
IM.

No comments:

Post a Comment