Sunday 22 May 2011

The Nightmare

Last night I had a terrible nightmare but I wansnt the visual aspect that scared me, it was the sounds.

Come September I am moving into a house with two friends on my course and the girl I have fallen for.

In this nightmare we were in the house but it wasnt the house, it was some run down haunted place. The atmosphere for the place was thick and it was very dark, you could barely make anything out.

The girl started to scream in her room and she ran into mine sobbing and telling me what happended but I cant remember what was actually wrong.

After that things began happening. She had gone back to her room and was screaming and making these deamonic sounds and also saying words that I could not understand but I automatically knew they were dangerous.

I dont know where the other two house mates were, Im not even sure if they were there.

The sounds she was making got worse and the phone in my room began to ring. Thats when she got really bad and slowly walked out into the hallway. It was very dark but I could make her out. She just stood there staring into my room saying these words that I could not understand.

It was at this point I knew she had been possessed by whatever was in the house and I was trapped. I couldnt escape my room because she was standing in the hallway and there was something in my room, its what made the phone ring. I dont know what it was but I knew i was there.

I tried getting back into my bed but the bed itself fell apart, leaving me on the floor with the screams still going on.

I knew I was in a dangerous situation and I had to get out but I could no longer move, I just had to lay there and wait for whatever may come.

Thankfully though this is when I woke up. It scared the hell out of me and I know it dont seem like much when you read it but like i said it was the sounds that terrified me, not the surroundings. I can think of no words to describe those sounds and I hope I never have that nightmare again.

IM.

4 comments:

  1. Can you
    try
    interpreting?

    It's
    your mind
    that was
    sending a message
    that couldn't
    get to.

    A rather
    scary message.

    ...Are you sure
    the TV
    wasn't on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope nothing was on, I would have known when I woke up if that was the case.

    As for interpreting, I have no idea what it meant, all i know was those sounds were really horrible, makes me feel sick when I think of them.

    But I really have no idea what to compare them too =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I
    guess
    not it wasn't
    your
    TV
    or you radio.

    If it
    bothers you
    some then
    we shouldn't
    talk
    about the sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt talk about them even if I wanted to, I cant describe them like I said.

    ReplyDelete