Sunday 22 May 2011

My time in hospital - Day 2

Day 2 – what the hell happened on day two!? Was I really that drugged out my brains that I can’t remember two days ago? Damn!

Wait…things are coming back to me, I remember laying in a bed, counting ceiling tiles and watching the other heavily medicated people on the ward do the same. I also got to finally meet my doctor, a complete douche bag by the way who was only interested in telling me he didn’t think it was my UC but wouldn’t tell me what it was instead. Asshole!

They have also started me on an I.V drip because I was still being sick so at least I was fitting in I guess. Hey look guys I have a machine hooked up to me too, woooo! But yes that is all of day two, like I have said most of it was a haze due to me falling in and out of sleep.

IM.

No comments:

Post a Comment